By Beacon Software on Oct 12, 2021 1:57:50 PM
The fastest, most reliable Approved Vendor for All Motor Club Integrations.
Over the past year, Beacon Software has adapted to the needs of our customers by creating advanced, highly-requested software updates, all while maintaining 99.9% uptime. We have been thrilled by the customer feedback, which has only inspired us to reach for higher innovations. Our team is proud to be the fastest, most reliable software on the market, and we attribute this success to the dedication and drive of our employees. Over the last two decades, Beacon has stood alongside towing and roadside professionals and seen over 125 million calls dispatched through their platform. We want to give towing and roadside assistance companies of all sizes the opportunity to maximize their business with the most advanced dispatch software on the market, which is why we are offering a 30-Day free trial of our flagship product, Dispatch Anywhere, to anyone who signs up during the month of October.
You Asked, We Listened. Beacon Software Introduces New Features
Beacon Software used this year as an opportunity to release more new features and updates than ever before. The pandemic taught us a lot. The need for increased efficiency and remote options are not just heightened in times of crisis. Our customers deserve flexible, remote options no matter what. New features include options such as the following:
- Auto-Calculate Credit Card and Fuel Surcharges
- Updated Inventory Label
- Send Additional Service Requests to Geico
- Send ShopHawk Customer Surveys
- Display Upcoming Scheduled Maintenance and Service Outages
- Security Updates
- And More
For towing and roadside professionals still seeking a convenient, affordable dispatch software option, Beacon is offering a 30-Day Free Trial of Dispatch Anywhere to anyone who signs up during the month of October. And for customers who have already joined the Beacon suite with TowMagic, Beacon is offering special pricing options to upgrade to Dispatch Anywhere.
Beacon also offers virtual demonstrations to those interested in learning more about the software’s flexible, advanced features before starting the 30 Days Free of Dispatch Anywhere. One of our experts will guide you through a customized tour of the software and answer any questions regarding how our capabilities suit your needs. And for those looking for their next lienholder notifications and search solution, Beacon Software is offering your first vehicle free when you sign up for TowLien!
Important Motor Club Integration Updates
Beacon Software is an approved vendor for all integrations and takes pride in its longstanding partnerships with Motor Clubs such as Allstate, Agero, AAA, Geico, NSD, Copart, United States Auto Club, Questx, Allied Dispatch Solutions, Pinnacle, FleetNet America, IAA, BudgetGPS, ShopHawk, National Automobile Club, CAA, Gerber, Swoop. And Beacon would like to offer a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest Motor Clubs to partner with Beacon Software: Tesla and Roadside Protect!
Updated Digital Dispatch for Agero/Swoop Providers
Beacon has partnered with Agero/Swoop to offer an updated Digital Dispatch, Job Status, GPS interface platform! Dispatch Anywhere users can now import calls using the new Agero approved two-way integration. This makes it quick and easy for drivers to complete their Agero/Swoop jobs without leaving the Beacon Dispatch Anywhere Software.
Latest Beacon Software Dispatch Anywhere Updates
The programmers at Beacon Software take customer convenience and feedback into consideration with every new update and feature. First and foremost, speed and reliability are their number one priority, which is reflected in the most recent updates. The following are some important features that Beacon Software added to increase efficiency for both Drivers and Dispatchers:
- Easy Towbook Data Imports, Full Geico Integration, AAA Integration With All Platforms. Beacon Software has made it easier than ever to complete jobs and import data with their new integrations. Complete AAA and Geico jobs without exiting the Beacon dispatch software. The enhanced AAA D3 import process allows Dispatch Anywhere users to import calls and send AAA clear codes from dispatch or directly from drivers in the field. Send additional service requests to Geico for dollies and other services when extra tools are needed to perform the job. For those who are transitioning from Towbook, Beacon makes the data transition easy and hassle-free.
- Budget GPS and ShopHawk Integrations. Beacon is officially integrated with BudgetGPS and ShopHawk. Send ShopHawk customer surveys to share positive reviews and increase your online presence.
- Automatically Calculate Credit Card Surcharges. Save time by automatically calculating credit card surcharges when taking payment via the mobile apps. The surcharge can be a flat rate or a percentage of the payment amount. It's displayed on invoices and receipts as a line item.
- Automatically Calculate Fuel Charges. Upgrade your invoices with automatic fuel charge calculations when adding services via the mobile apps. The surcharge can be a flat rate or a percentage of multiple services. It's displayed on invoices and receipts as a line item.
- Automatic Job Services. Add services to jobs after they have been approved or imported on desktop and mobile. Dispatch Anywhere users save additional dispatch time by removing the step of opening a call and manually selecting a service! Visit Support.BeaconSoftCo.com.
- Weekly Dispatch Anywhere Performance Reports. Track your performance with easy-to-understand reports. Dispatch Anywhere customers receive weekly reports tracking jobs, offers, and impound statistics. These automatic reports are emailed to the owner or manager every week.
- Mobile Square and Card Connect Chip Reader Integration. Dispatch Anywhere now supports four different integrated payment solutions, including Square and Card Connect, allowing dispatches to take payment directly through the desktop and mobile apps. Visit Support.BeaconSoftCo.com.
- Automatically Send Vehicles to TowLien When Time to Send Lienholder Notifications
- Square/Paya/Card Connect/XpressPay Email Payment Options
- Submit Jobs to Dispatch Anywhere Through Service Request Form
- Automatically Submit jobs to Motor Clubs
- Automatically Add Services to Jobs Based on Reason or Defaults
- Touchless Signature - Tow Ticket and Damage Report
- New Private Property Impound Features
- Over 50 New or Updated Reports
Updated Integration Between Dispatch Anywhere and TowLien
Beacon Software has improved the integration between Dispatch Anywhere and TowLien! Now, users can automatically send vehicles from Dispatch Anywhere to TowLien, reducing entry of current charges and vehicle information! The improved integration also automatically stops the lien process if a vehicle is released from impound.
TowLien is the preferred owner and lienholder notification and impound management software in Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia! If your state isn’t currently listed on our website, Beacon will help you create a TowLien statewide compliant lien notice, so you can start using TowLien to mail your letters.
First Search Free: TowLien is One of Two FL Approved 3rd Party Vendors
Attention Florida! TowLien is an official Florida State Approved owner and lienholder notification and mail service. Beacon Software’s TowLien keeps towers, mechanics, and body shops compliant with TL-25 & TL-26! Get your first vehicle search free! Visit TowLien.com to learn more about TowLien’s digital lienholder notification services, including 24/7 lien processing, email and text reminders, and live support.
Ready to Make the Switch? Beacon’s Team of Experts is Here to Help
The team at Beacon wants to thank all of their customers, who have offered nothing but positivity, kind words, and useful feedback during this unexpected year. If you’re still curious about if Beacon Software is right for you, try the 30-Day Free Trial of Dispatch Anywhere for customers who sign up during October, so Beacon can get you started with advanced, efficient, and secure dispatch software. You’ll see why Beacon’s customers say that Beacon Software is their next Employee of the Year. Learn more at BeaconSoftCo.com!