By Beacon Software on Nov 9, 2020 4:00:00 PM
Beacon Software recently added new, flexible features that business owners can customize to suit their needs. These features increase user functionality without raising the price tag of the software. Specifically, Beacon targeted businesses that now need to see more consistency in their budget as well as increased safety features. The following are some of the upgrades Beacon made for businesses pushed to change their routine during COVID-19.
Custom Features Designed to Save Time
Three of Beacon’s new features are specifically designed to reduce the time spent completing reporting, invoicing, and updating. It is now easier than ever to document detailed reports and access the most commonly used software functions.
- Custom Favorite Reports. Dispatch Anywhere now provides easy access to your most commonly used reports, eliminating the need for time-consuming searches.
- Invoice Narrative/Recovery Report. Useful for jobs that need more explanation! Document recoveries and display job summaries on any customer invoice. We also include Narrative Template so users can quickly get started while writing a new narrative.
- TowStatus Job Updates. TowStatus Job Updates are now available at no extra charge! TowStatus allows you to automatically send status messages to your customers via text or email. Status messages can include verifying addresses, driver location, and arrived messages to customers.
- Customer Locate. Send a text message to customers in order to verity their exact location from the phone’s GPS.
Safety Features During COVID
Keep your drivers and customers safe during COVID-19 by using software designed with contactless user transactions in mind.
- Automatic Statements and Invoices. Beacon released automatic statements and invoices for contactless and paperless transactions weeks after COVID became a substantial hurdle in the towing industry, protecting drivers from frequent, in-person contact.
- Contactless Signature Capture. Beacon Software has now enabled contactless signature capture for TowTickets, Damage Waivers, key Drop Offs, and Credit Card Payments. Keep your drivers and customers protected every step of the way by ensuring they do not need to make any unnecessary personal contact.
About Beacon Software
Beacon Software creates technology that enables towing & roadside providers to manage, update, dispatch, track, and invoice jobs, in real-time, from anywhere in the world. Beacon Software’s “SOC 2 Certification” makes Beacon one of the few software companies compliant with the American Institute of CPAs’ criteria for secure, reliable software providers. This means your data remains secure regardless where you access it, and rigorous compliance standards are met to keep your data safe and available. Beacon’s mission is to provide a suite of features that allows towing & roadside professionals to run their businesses without technology getting in the way. Contact us at BeaconSoftCo.com for a live demo today and ask about our free trial options!